shannon has tagged me in the "5 things" meme that's going along, where you list five things about yourself that you haven't already mentioned on your blog, and i'm happy to ramble off a few things about moi. here goes:
1. i enjoy my own company, almost a little too much. i just really like to be alone. i think it's about being able to do whatever i want.
2. i like to be able to do whatever i want. all the time. my husband is exceptionally understanding of this but still no pushover.
3. i love grocery shopping. really love it. maybe it's some hunter gatherer woman-folk skills from another life coming through but i feel the need to show shane each exciting purchase that is out of the norm from our grocery usuals and proclaim over every bargain i scored. then think up new and exciting ways to use the weird stuff i bought on sale.
4. i had a big, beautiful grey cat named jackson when i lived in canada. he now gains pounds daily and is spoiled to death at his new residence with my mom.
5. i have seriously contemplated going back to school to study ceramics, naturopathy, wood working, silversmithing and landscape design at various times in the last 10 years.
hmm, who to tag? telfair, nichola, casey, tricia, and flossy-p - you're it.