Friday, 23 May 2008
things that are making me happy...
• sweet, pale colours, polka dots, smooth quilting cotton...
• long weekends just for me. i'm taking monday off which pleases me sooooooo much.
• australia's biggest morning tea to raise money for cancer research. i arrived at work this morning with a big tray of the most devilishly delicious cinnamon buns (breadmachine, how i love you) and was greeted by a ridiculous spread of cakes, cookies, mini donuts, friands, bagels and peanut butter brownies! pregnant lady heaven, i tell you.
• friday pub lunch to commemerate a coworker's last day. i'm sad she's leaving but man, how good is morning tea followed by free pub lunch??
• the long awaited new death cab album. loverly.
• sunny, autumn days and crisp nights made cozy with slippers, quilts, dachshunds and heaters.
• the baby & kids market on in camberwell this sunday.
• pattern writing for the secret magazine project 85% finished with the aim to be done, finito, completeo by the end of the weekend so i can pop it all in the post on monday. what a relief that will be!
• all your sweet comments and continued support on this blog and on flickr - each message is a little burst of happiness throughout my day that i don't think i could do without. thank you : )