Tuesday, 19 February 2008
just a bunch of stuff
::screengrab of my iphoto "inspiration" set. i regularly grab inspiring and beautiful jpegs to remind myself of projects, colour schemes, etc. it's like my virtual pinboard::
jusr popping in to say hello and to take stock of what feels like a very full plate at the moment, so many things i want to make and do, so many things i NEED to make and do, all taking up space in my already scattered and hormone addled brain:
• top of the list are overdue and soon-to-be-due baby gifties, finished last night and ready to pop in the mail, thank you very much.
• next up is to finally get around to photographing the 4 fleurs i have ready to add to the shop... been meaning to do this for, oh, 6 days now...
• then it's onto the tedious task of cleaning, ironing, photographing, photoshopping and adding close to 50 vintage bits and pieces to the onegirl gathers shop for the update on february 29.
• and finally it's rearranging, reorganising and cleaning like a mad fool in order to make our house presentable, comfortable, and vaguely babyproof enough for a 5 month old as family is coming to stay with us in march - with three bedrooms that are only about 80% completed as far as renovations go...
• add to this list the pile of baby projects i'm itching to get started on, the craft room that's only half unpacked, my first quilt that i've randomly decided to tackle now, the endless research into prams/strollers (i've pretty much decided on the phil and ted's sport buggy. i think. any opinions?), the emails to friends that still haven't been written, keeping an eye out for suitable used car models that will accommodate kids and still be small enough for me to be comfortable with, my first foray into pattern writing for an australian craft magazine, trying to find random fixtures for the house like curtain rods and picture frames, as well as trying to actually sew the curtains, and you can see why i haven't been spending too much time on the computer lately.
good thing i've got some energy back : )